Shade of Biology is now offering social media and science communication services.
Sophia's extensive background in Biology and proven track record of managing social media accounts, including Parks Canada, has refined her skills in simplifying complex scientific concepts and making them easily understandable to the general public.
Now, she is excited to offer a range of science communication services, from managing your accounts to creating top-quality content for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Experience that counts
With 9 years of social media management experience under her belt, Sophia has developed a level of social media savvy that is second to none. Sophia knows how to make social media work for you and has experience managing the following organizations' social media accounts:
- fRI Research
- Parks Canada (Jasper National Park)
- Jasper Artists Guild
- Hinton Art Club
- Hinton Community Garden
- Dalhousie Outdoors Society
But Sophia's skills don't stop there. She has experience working with diverse teams of people, from communication and promotion teams to aquatic and wildlife biologists and wildfire specialists in her role as a Communications Officer at Jasper National Park. Her expertise in forest health, aquatic biology, species at risk, and wildfires make her an ideal choice for anyone looking for a communicator who truly understands the scientists and science behind the content.
When you work with Sophia, you can have confidence that you are working with a professional that is committed to staying up-to-date with social media trends and strategies. Along with this, her creative mind will make your organization stand out.
Creating content to fit your needs
Sophia will take your communication products to the next level and knows how to capture your audience's attention and leave a lasting impression.
Sophia's professional background with the provincial and federal governments, as well as through Shade of Biology, has equipped her with ample experience in creating eye-catching communication products. Some of her notable works include:
- Developing Parks Canada web pages on a range of topics, such as mountain pine beetle, species at risk, caribou, wildfire, and more.
- Producing two Parks Insider videos for caribou consultations.
- Writing engaging e-newsletters for Parks Canada and the Bugs and Diseases Newsletter.
- Creating dynamic videos, including reels, TikToks, and Facebook shorts.
- Skillfully writing scripts and directing two Facebook Live events for Parks Canada.
- Overhauling the "Envirokids" youth forest health workbook, making it more interactive and educational.
Sophia's diverse skill set and creativity make her a valuable asset for any organization looking to enhance their communication strategy.
Let's work together
Why wait? Contact Shade of Biology today to see how Sophia can help your organization succeed. Get in touch today by emailing email@example.com.